Advanced Content Creation
If you're looking for a solution to drive more traffic to your website and capture more leads, the best plan is to create high quality, targeted content that your audience will find interesting, relevant, and useful. Instead of limiting your content creation to lengthy blog posts, you can diversify your content marketing strategy to include webinars, videos, whitepapers, and eBooks that will help to encourage your online visitors to take some type of action. While advanced content creation can require additional time and resources, the outcome will be positive for your organization as you will be better suited to capture your audience's attention and earn new business.
One of the best ways to build your brand's awareness and position yourself as an authority and thought leader in your industry is to publish an eBook. In addition to offering a wealth of knowledge regarding a relevant subject that your audience is interested in, an e-Book can be an incredibly powerful link-building and lead-generating tool for your business.
According to David Meerman Scott, author of How to Write an eBook: 30 Tips for Success, "eBooks are one of the most effective forms of new marketing. eBooks have tremendous perceived value and therefore people tend to pass them on. They help solve problems and therefore buyers appreciate the content, branding the writer as someone worth doing business with." Seth Godin, author of You Should Write an eBook, adds, "When it works, your idea will spread far and wide. Even better, the act of writing your idea in a cogent, organized way will make the idea better. Free ideas spread faster than expensive ones. That's why radio is so important in making music sell."
Outlined below are some additional benefits for creating eBooks to function as lead generators for your business:
- To your target audience, your eBook does not necessarily appear to be a marketing tool and is rather viewed as a source to gain knowledge and expertise in a particular area. While you may not be making a "hard sell" through your eBook, it's a great tool for building trust and credibility with your prospective and existing customers.
- eBooks are typically more affordable to produce than printing several 25-50 page books and can be easily accessed by your target audience simply by a click on their computers.
- Your business can track the success of each eBook by including links throughout the content and monitoring how the links are performing.
- You can spice up your eBooks by including links to video, audio, and captivating graphics.
If you don't feel confident in creating an eBook of your own or simply don't have the time to do so, you can enlist the help of in2communications. As a marketing communications agency that specializes in working with small-to-medium sized businesses, our copywriting services start at $2400 for a 20 page eBook. In addition to creating the content for your eBook, our additional services include the following:
- Graphic design
- Distribution strategy
- Landing page optimization
- Lead form development
We would appreciate the opportunity to become a valued marketing partner for your business. To learn more: