The business world today is more competitive than ever. If your traditional marketing isn't giving you the results you're looking for, consider investing in digital marketing. Digital marketing offers small businesses many benefits that can help level the playing field, grow your business, and increase brand awareness.
“Close to half the world’s population (approx. 3.03 billion people!) are on some type of social media.” – Socialbrew
“Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.” – Demand Metric
Here are five reasons to add digital strategies to your marketing mix.
- Digital Levels the Playing Field - The biggest challenge is competing with large companies that have the budget to saturate the market. Digital marketing is the great equalizer. It gives you the ability to incorporate low-cost strategies that are highly targeted. Optimizing your content for search, engaging on social media and other strategies can garner attention in a cost-effective way.
- Increase Leads and Conversions - By offering quality, targeted content online you can encourage visitors to leave their contact information, and those leads can be nurtured through the buying process to the sale.
- A Highly Targeted Approach - You know who your best customers are and what your target market wants and needs. Digital marketing is an effective way to get the information your target market is seeking directly into their hands. By targeting your message you're saving time and money on marketing efforts that don’t reach the people most likely to buy your product or services.
- Reaching Mobile Consumers - While online shopping is growing by leaps and bounds, the fact is most business is still local. In fact, Google has been strongly behind local search and today, more than 50% of local searches are done on mobile devices. Mobile compatibility is a major factor in search engine ranking and making your website mobile friendly can pay off with increased revenues.
- Digital Will Build Your Brand - With the right digital strategy, you'll enhance the reputation and recognition of your brand. Everything you do online – link building, SEO, content marketing, UX, and even networking events should keep your brand in focus, and digital makes it easier!
Getting your digital marketing in place requires you to find and work with professionals who understand the intricacies of digital marketing and the benefits it offers. If you'd like to learn more, contact us at IN2communications – let us show you the benefits a comprehensive digital marketing strategy can bring to your business!