Share Your Story Through Content Marketing
It's no secret that content is king these days, which is why your business needs to position content marketing as the center of its inbound marketing strategy.
In a world where consumers have the ability to skip through traditional advertising, whether it be by fas-forwarding through television commercials or disregarding banners or buttons while surfing the Internet, your business needs to come up with a better way to capture the attention of its target audience. Content marketing can provide your business with the perfect solution for doing so.
Best explained, the goal of content marketing is to attract and retain customers by creating relevant, informative, and interesting content that adds value with the ultimate intention of changing consumer behavior (converting from online visitor to customer). The difference between this marketing strategy and others that you may have tried in the past is that content marketing focuses on owning media, not renting it.
By allowing content marketing to fuel all aspects of your campaigns--brand, web, search, social media, email, and more--you can empower your business to do the following:
- Give your brand a unique voice and personality on the Internet
- Allow customers to easily find your brand during the critical discovery phase of the buying process
- Nurture leads and manage them through the sales funnel
- Humanize your brand to better connect and engage with your target audience
- Position your business as an expert and thought leader in its industry
- Leverage content with your sales, prospecting, and media outreach efforts
In2communications is an inbound marketing agency with a proven track record for creating high quality, relevant content that your target audience will actually want to consume and share. We custom design content marketing programs for both B2B and B2C clients in the following areas:
- Content strategy
- Content creation through a variety of methods including but not limited to articles, blogs, whitepapers, e-books, case studies, newsletters, press releases, and websites
- Email marketing
- Development and execution of a mobile strategy
All in all, our team of highly trained copywriters and content marketing strategists are focused on getting your business results. To learn more about in2communications and how we can serve as a valuable partner to your business in creating and executing a custom crafted content marketing solution, please contact us today.