What's Included in Inbound Marketing Services?
Whether you are B2B or B2C we help you build your brand and capture more qualified sales leads. We consult with you to help you define your goals and show you how to get there. You will have your own personal Inbound Marketing Strategist dedicated to your account to assure your success. Bringing in an inbound marketing agency is a smart way to deploy your marketing budget. Below is an example of our most common inbound marketing services.
- Our inbound marketing software experts will work with you to help you make ongoing updates to maximize your online presence.
- We create and manage monthly editorial calendars for content marketing activities. We provide strategy on blogs topics, social media interactions, content creation, lead nurturing, email marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Based on your goals, we collaborate with your marketing team to come up with a strategy for content marketing to help your business get found online and nurture leads into customers.
- We offer copywriting services and work with your content creators to optimize your website pages, blogs, Ebooks, Videos, Press Releases and social media accounts.
- We promote your content through social media accounts such Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, Delicious, Stumbleupon, and Reddit.
- To help build a loyal and engaged fan base, we interact with comments and responses on your blog and on other blogs in your industry. We provide an overview and strategy report each month about the progress towards your goals.
- Using the analytical data we regularly review and update your keyword and branding strategy. This includes on-site updates to website pages, meta information, and landing pages. To optimize off-page we review inbound link grades, competitor's links, and then we adjust blog topics, content creation distribution strategies, pay per click advertising and back-linking to increase valuable inbound links.