Get Found Online
Search engine marketing refers to a combination of organic and paid activities that help to drive more qualified traffic to your business's website and increase your visibility on search engine results pages. In short, this practice allows your target audience to easily find you online when they search for products, services, and knowledge pertaining to your line of business.
All too often, the terms search engine marketing and search engine optimization are viewed as one in the same; however, search engine marketing actually casts a much wider net. The constant updates to search engine algorithms such as the notorious series of Panda updates for Google have made it very difficult for businesses to determine site rankings and relevancy for keyword searches. Through these updates, much of the criteria that search engines are now basing their rankings on have little to do with search engine optimization such as the following:
- Content quality
- Author and brand expertise
- Credibility and quality of inbound links
- Site trustworthiness and ease of use
- Page load time
- Social media signals
Another way that search engine marketing uses a wider scope is that it takes into account how well your brand can be found on popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Maps, local review sites, and more.
At in2communications, we partner with our clients to provide search engine marketing support in several areas:
- Content marketing: We create high quality, relevant content for our clients on a regular basis, which plays an instrumental role in how your site is ranked by search engines.
- Keyword analysis: With the constant changes to search engine algorithms, it can be difficult to determine how your business ranks for certain keywords. Our detailed keyword analysis will allow us to be more effective and intentional with the content that we create.
- Landing page and lead form integration: Capture more quality leads through landing page design and lead forms that integrate with your customer management system.
- Link building: Build credibility for your site through solid link building strategies.
- On-and-off page optimization: Content both on-page (pages on your website) and off-page (factors that take place elsewhere but directly affect your page such as link building) will be optimized to help drive more traffic to your site.
- Paid search: By also using a paid search technique through purchasing targeted ads on search engines, you can increase your online visibility and earn more quality leads.
- Site analytics review, reporting, and analysis: Measure the success of your search engine marketing strategy with the help of site analytics, detailed reported, and analysis.
- Social media: Allow us to capture more leads by handling your company's social media marketing efforts.
- Website copywriting, design, and usability: We create professional, well-designed websites for our clients that are easy for online visitors to navigate through and allow your business to capture valuable information needed to assist in the conversion process.
To learn more about how in2communications can become a valuable search engine-marketing partner for your business, please contact us today!