Develop a website strategy and creative brief outlining key recommendations for features, functionality, and content. The client signs off on the creative brief, which then guides the design process.
- Discovery: Conduct a complete analysis of buyer personas, site objectives, call-to-action, design goals, features lists and landing page needs.
- Buyers Personas: Identify buyer personas, which help organizations build Websites and publish content that differentiate brands, build relationships, connect with consumers and generate leads.
- Objectives: Define the Website's objectives, such as thought-leadership, leads and sales.
- Call-To-Action Analysis: Identify and prioritize the primary actions you want visitors to take on your organization's Website. For example: schedule an appointment, download an eBook, complete a contact form, place an order, sign up for a seminar or visit your blog.
- Design Goals: Document design goals for the site, including model sites, brand positioning, colors, style and images.
- Features List: Specify desired features and functionality for the Website, including: blog, media room, photo gallery, shopping cart, contact forms, widgets, site search, video, document library and interactive elements.
- Landing Pages: Define landing pages needed for existing or planned Internet marketing campaigns (i.e. AdWords, banner ads, etc.)